Sensory Integration: Making Sensory Engagement Meaningful
This workshop is for organizations, support staff and family members who are interested in learning about the senses and how the brain processes and organizes information from the body and environment. The focus of this presentation is to deepen your understanding of sensory integration, sensory integration disorder, and the impact of someone with sensory loss.
This interactive workshop will address:
- Enhance your understanding of the 8 senses
- Sensory Integration Disorder
- The impact of sensory loss
- The importance of looking at activities and routines from a sensory perspective
- Sensory Avoiders and Seekers- strategies around each sense
- Explore opportunities to move from theory to practice
$85/person including supplies. Registration deadline is June 9, 2022 at 11:30 pm.
For further info, contact us at [email protected] or call 1-855-340-3267 x 237.