Become one of our Friends with Vision
Friends with Vision is a monthly giving program that offers donors an easy, consistent way to support programs and services of their choice. Donors receive annual tax receipts and are kept up-to-date on the latest news and events in the organization. When you join Friends with Vision, you can choose to designate your monthly gift to:
- Community Housing – you can help fund accessible, safe, community housing for our clients.
- Accessibility Devices – you can help fund wheelchairs, accessible vans and other devices.
- Community Services - Sensory Exploration Arts (SEATM) – you can support clients to explore textures, scents and the vibrations of sound and express their responses through the arts.
- Sensory Excursions – you can support clients as they explore new tactile and sensory opportunities through travel.
- Where it’s needed most – your support could be designated to any area it’s needed most.
For more information about the Friends with Vision program and the convenient ways to set up monthly donations, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“I’ve been a monthly donor for some time now. When I think about it, it’s the word “vision” in Friends with Vision that means a lot to me.
My brother, Sean, was one of the earliest to benefit from the “vision” that started with a dedicated group of parents whose children were deafblind. That group included my own parents.
Sean and the others, as they became adults, had little to no chance of living independently, becoming a part of the community, or even getting Intervenor support.
In the beginning, these parents worked tirelessly to get housing, support and programming for Sean and his friends, and started this amazing organization.
Since then, DeafBlind Ontario Services' clients enjoy a better quality of life, with dignity and purpose. Each person can reach their potential and be active in the community.
Sean is no longer with us, but his legacy and my parents’ “vision” lives on today in the work of DeafBlind Ontario Services.
It's in honour of my brother and my parents’ “vision” that I’m a Friend with Vision and donate monthly.
Thanks to DeafBlind Ontario Services, individuals who are deafblind have full and enriching lives.
Please become a Friend with Vision today. You’ll find, as I do, that it’s so easy, convenient and secure. And, best of all, you’ll truly make a difference.
Thank you from Sean’s family.”