Introduction to Sensory Loss
This workshop is for organizations and individuals looking to gain knowledge and understanding of vision and hearing losses.
This interactive workshop will address:
‘Sensory loss’ is a term used to describe loss of the distance senses i.e. sight and hearing
– Improve understanding and raise awareness of factors that impact an individual with sensory loss
– Understand the differing needs of individuals with sensory loss and how you can improve your work practices to support and empower them
– The mechanisms of vision
– Common eye conditions
– Maximizing residual vision
– The mechanisms of hearing
– Maximizing residual hearing
Registration deadline is July 18, 2021 at 11:30pm.
For further info, contact us at [email protected] or call 1-855-340-3267 x 237