Total Communication Approach Workshop
City: Newmarket, Canada
December 5, 2017
10:00am - 3:00pm
$150.00 - Lunch will be provided
This unique workshop provides learning opportunities for organizations or individuals who are looking to expand their knowledge and understanding of individuals with a sensory loss and communication need.
This interactive workshop will address:
- Sensory Loss: Characteristics and Implications
- Total Communication Approach: exploring a variety of communication methods
- Communication Systems: how to develop and use calendar systems and cues
- Introduction to Sign Language (Signed Exact English)
- Interactive Sensory Loss Simulations
Registration is full. Please check back for more workshops in 2018!