Total Communication Approach Workshop
September 26, 2017 in London, ON
October 11, 2017 in Newmarket, ON
This unique workshop provides learning opportunities for organizations or individuals who are looking to expand their knowledge and understanding of individuals with a sensory loss and communication need.
This interactive workshop will address:
- Sensory loss - Characteristics and Implications
- Total Communication Approach
- Communication System
- Behaviour as Communication
- Introduction to Sign Language (Signed Exact English)
- Interactive Sensory Loss Simulations
Community Services - Bridge is a program offered by DeafBlind Ontario Services that provides customized training opportunities for organizations that support individuals with a sensory loss and/ or communication challenges.
Click here to register
- 11 10 2017 00:00
- 26 09 2017 00:00