Introduction to Sensory Loss – London
Join us at Introduction to Sensory Loss on October 16th at the Royal Canadian Legion!
This workshop is for organizations and individuals looking to gain knowledge and understanding of vision and hearing losses.
This interactive workshop will address:
‘Sensory loss’ is a term used to describe loss of the distance senses i.e. sight and hearing
– Improve understanding and raise awareness of factors that impact an individual with sensory loss
– Understand the differing needs of individuals with sensory loss and how you can improve your work practices to support and empower them
– Interactive Sensory Loss Simulations
– The mechanism of vision
– Common eye conditions
– Maximizing residual vision
– The mechanism of hearing
– Maximizing residual hearing
$150.00 – Lunch will be provided
Registration is limited!